Time Trial & Cross Country Fixtures 2016
|LADIES TIME TRIAL LEAGUE|
|1||Tuesday 8th March||Westville AC||Westville AC||Event 1
|2||Wednesday 6th April||Queensburgh Harriers||Escombe Football Club||Event 2|
|3||Thursday 12th May||Hillcrest AC||William Gillitts sports ground||Event 3|
|4||Thursday 7th July||PDAC||Lahee Park||Event 4|
|5||Thursday 11th August||Highway||Hillcrest Sports Club||Event 5|
|6||Monday 5th September||Kearsney||TBC|
|7||Thursday 6th October||Chiltern AC||Chiltern AC||Event 7|
|8||Wednesday 9th November||Forest||TBC|
|THE DURBAN RUNNER/GU TIME TRIAL LEAGUE|
|1||Tuesday 19th January||Savages AC||Savages AC||Event 1|
|2||Wednesday 10th February||DHS Old Boys||Northwood Crusaders Sports Club||Event 2|
|3||Thursday 17st March||PDAC||Lahee Park||Event 3|
|4||Thursday 21st April||Chiltern AC||Chiltern AC||Event 4|
|5||Thursday 30th June||Stella AC||Stella AC||Event 5|
|6||Tuesday 19th July||Westville AC||Westville AC||Event 6|
|7||Wednesday 17th August||Queensburgh Harriers||Escombe Football Club||Event 7|
|8||Wednesday 21st September||Sydenham||Sydenham Sports Club||Event 8|
|9||Thursday 20th October||Hillcrest AC||William Gillitts sports ground||Event 9|
|10||Thursday 17th November||PDAC||Lahee Park||Event 10|
Please take note of the following changes to the changes to how the races will be timed this year:
· Timing at each event this year will be done by Eventtiming.
· Each runner/walker will have to buy (once-off) an Eventtiming number/chip (R15). This needs to be worn at each time trial.
· Your details only need to be captured once.
· This means you won’t have to fill in a tag at each time trial
· If you lose your chip, you will have to buy a new one, and give all your details in again.
· In the event that you forgot your chip at home, then you will have to buy another for R15 (No chip, no time!!)
· You will select an event category when buying your chip. You may want to change this for an event though, e.g. runner walking, or walker running. In this case just let Eventtiming know and your info will be updated accordingly.
· Eventtiming will have the 1st batch ready at Savages before the start of the time trial.
· Kevin will send out an SMS to all potential entrants in the next few days, asking for confirmation they will be at the 1st event so they can allocate and pre-pack the numbers, to speed things up.
· Your ID number is used to identify you in the database.
· Your cell phone number will be used to send you your time trial finish time.
CROSS COUNTRY FIXTURES
|Parlauf||Friday 4th March||Westville AC||Westville Athletic Club||Results|
|1||Saturday 2nd April||Hilton Harriers||Laddsworth Primary School, Hilton||Results|
|2||Saturday 9th April||RAC||Beaulieu Dam||Results|
|3||Saturday 23rd April||Queensburgh Harriers||Queensburgh BMX Track||Results|
|4||Saturday 7th May||Savages AC||Burman Bush||Results|
|5||Saturday 4th June||Yellowwood Park AC||Donnybrook Primary School||Results|
|6||Saturday 25th June||Yellowwood Park AC||Kenneth Stainbank Nature Reserve||Results|
|7||Saturday 2nd July||PDAC||Lahee Park||Results|
|8||Saturday 23rd July||Collegian Harriers||Collegians Club||Results|
|9||Saturday 6th August||U AC||Dannhauser High School|
|XC Champs||Saturday 13th August||Amanzimtoti AC||Hutchinson Park||Results|