League Time Trials
Asics Ladies League Time Trial series
This league is slowly returning to our diaries – in the form of only 1 or 2 clubs running their timetrial at the hosting club each week. In this way, the Covid 19 protocols are adhered to and the league can continue.
Please contact the ladies road captains for additional information. See the “Contact Us” page for their contact details.
Insinkerator Mixed League Time Trial series
This league is currently starting again – on Wednesday 28 April 2021. Numbers are limited to 40 runners per club, due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please contact one of the road captains for additional information. See the “Contact Us” page for their contact details.
What is the Mixed League Time Trial?
• Inter club time Trial competition spread over the duration of the year.
• Points are awarded to teams of 4 athletes, and if there are insufficient athletes to make up teams of 4, the times from the slowest participant in the event (regardless of their club) is included into a specific team, so everyone is included into teams.
• All athletes need to be registered with a club, either as a licensed athlete or a social member.
• All timing and communication is facilitated by Event Timing.
• Men run the 8km Time Trial & ladies do the 4km event (some clubs have a 5km route)
• There is also a walking section (so no excuses)
Cost: An initial cost of R60 is for the full series and you will obtain a race number to be used for all events during the year.
• If you lose your number, you will need to purchase a new number.
• in previous years, you could pre-register at the following website – www.eventtiming.info/ttleague.
Historic Data below:
2018 Ladies League Results:
Event 1 Summary and Runners Results
Event 2 Summary and Runners Results
Event 3 Summary and Runners Results
Event 4 Summary and Runners Results
Event 5 Summary and Runners Results
Event 6 Summary and Runners Results
Event 7 Summary and Runners Results
Event 8 Summary and Runners Results