Time Trial & Cross Country Fixtures 2017
|LADIES TIME TRIAL LEAGUE|
|1||Wednesday 8th March||Forest AC||Forest AC||Event 1|
|2||Tuesday 4th April||Westville AC||Westville AC||Event 2|
|3||Wednesday 10th May||Queensburgh Harriers||Escombe Football Club||Event 3|
|4||Thursday 6th July||Hillcrest AC||William Gillitts sports ground||Event 4|
|5||Thursday 10th August||PDAC||Lahee Park||Event 5|
|6||Thursday 7th September||Highway AC||William Gillitts sports ground||Event 6|
|7||Tuesday 3rd October||Kearsney Striders||Kearsney School||Event 7|
|8||Thursday 9th November||Chiltern AC||Chiltern AC||Event 8|
|THE DURBAN RUNNER/GU TIME TRIAL LEAGUE|
|1||Wednesday 25th January||DHS Old Boys||Northwood Crusaders Sports Club||Event 1|
|2||Thursday 16th February||Savages AC||Savages AC||Event 2|
|3||Thursday 16th March||Chiltern AC||Chiltern AC||Event 3|
|4||Thursday 20th April||Hillcrest AC||William Gillitts sports ground||Event 4|
|5||Thursday 29th June||Stella AC||Stella AC||Event 5|
|6||Tuesday 18th July||Westville AC||Westville AC||Event 6|
|7||Wednesday 23rd August||Queensburgh Harriers||Escombe Football Club||Event 7|
|8||Thursday 21st September||PDAC||Lahee Park||Event 8|
|9||Thursday 19th October||Sydenham||Sydenham Sports Club Lahee Park||Event 9|
|10||Thursday 30th November||Chiltern AC||Chiltern AC||Event 10|
Please take note of how the Durban Runner/GU Time Trials will be timed this year:
· Timing at each event this year will be done by Eventtiming.
· Each runner/walker will have to buy (once-off) an Eventtiming number/chip (R15). This needs to be worn at each time trial.
· Your details only need to be captured once.
· This means you won’t have to fill in a tag at each time trial
· If you lose your chip, you will have to buy a new one, and give all your details in again.
· In the event that you forgot your chip at home, then you will have to buy another for R15 (No chip, no time!!)
· You will select an event category when buying your chip. You may want to change this for an event though, e.g. runner walking, or walker running. In this case just let Eventtiming know and your info will be updated accordingly.
· Eventtiming will have the 1st batch ready at Savages before the start of the time trial.
· Kevin will send out an SMS to all potential entrants in the next few days, asking for confirmation they will be at the 1st event so they can allocate and pre-pack the numbers, to speed things up.
· Your ID number is used to identify you in the database.
· Your cell phone number will be used to send you your time trial finish time.
CROSS COUNTRY FIXTURES
|Parlauf||Friday 10th March||Westville AC||Westville Athletic Club||Results|
|1||Saturday 8th April||Hilton Harriers||To be confirmed||Results|
|2||Saturday 22nd April||Queensburgh||To be confirmed||Results|
|3||Saturday 6th May||Savages||To be confirmed||Results|
|4||Saturday 10th June||Underberg||To be confirmed||Results|
|5||Saturday 22nd July||Yellowwood Park||To be confirmed||Results|
|6||Saturday 22nd July||Collegians||To be confirmed||Results|
|7||Saturday 29th July||Phoenix Villagers||To be confirmed||Results|
|8||Saturday 5th August||Toti||To be confirmed||Results|
|9||Saturday 12th August||Richmond Athletics||To be confirmed||Results|
|XC Champs||Saturday 9th September||TBA||To be confirmed||Results|
CROSS COUNTRY FIXTURES
Please click here to access the latest Cross Country information and Fixture List.