League Time Trials
Insinkerator Mixed League Time Trial series
What is it?
• Inter club time Trial competition spread over the duration of the year.
• Points are awarded to teams of 4 athletes, and if there are insufficient athletes to make up teams of 4, the times from the slowest participant in the event (regardless of their club) is included into a specific team, so everyone is included into teams.
• All athletes need to be registered with a club, either as a licensed athlete or a social member.
• All timing and communication is facilitated by Event Timing.
• Men run the 8km Time Trial & ladies do the 4km event (some clubs have a 5km route)
• There is also a walking section (so no excuses)
Cost: An initial cost of R50 is for the full series and you will obtain a race number to be used for all events during the year.
• If you lose your number, you will need to purchase a new number.
• You can find additional information and pre-register at the following website – www.eventtiming.info/ttleague (this will make it easier for you at the start of the series and one less thing to stress about – we in fact encourage you all to pre-register).
Historic Data below:
2018 Ladies League Results:
Event 1 Summary and Runners Results
Event 2 Summary and Runners Results
Event 3 Summary and Runners Results
Event 4 Summary and Runners Results
Event 5 Summary and Runners Results
Event 6 Summary and Runners Results
Event 7 Summary and Runners Results
Event 8 Summary and Runners Results